“Sapa Stroy Service & Co” is an established multi-faceted construction services provider in the western regions of Kazakhstan. The full spectrum of its services include:
– Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
– Design of industrial facilities and residential buildings
– Provision of technical and construction manpower
– Recruitment solutions
– Supply Chain Management (SCM)
– Accommodations services
– Heavy and light-vehicle rentals
Since its foundation in 2006, the company has successfully served many large and small companies in the region, including companies such as Tengizchevroil, Senimdi Kurlylys, Gate Insaat, Denholm Zholdas, SICIM, Consolidated Contracting Engineering & Procurement S.A.L Offshore and many others. Thanks to its reputation as a reliable contractor with high quality service and strict HSE compliance, Sapa Stroy has earned the trust of its customers many of whom have become its long-term partners.
Health, safety and environment protection (HSE) is the first and foremost task in any undertakings of the company. Sapa Stroy is especially proud of its accomplishment in the HSE area: 10 million manhours of consistent work delivered with zero injury and incident! The company is committed to maintain its impeccable safety record with full compliance with all the rules, legal norms and laws of Kazakhstan in the area of HSE.
In recognition of their excellent service and contribution to the growth of the region’s economy, the management team of Sapa Stroy has received several awards and diplomas both at national and regional levels. Some of awards received by the Director of the company, Bazarbai Meirambai are the Order «Pride of the economy» in 2016, the Order «Glory of Kazakhstan», Medal «For excellent performance» in 2013, «Specialist of the year» certificate in 2013 and others.
Overall, the unique qualities of “Sapa Stroy Service & Co” can be summarized as follows:
– Provider of a comprehensive solution to meet customer needs in a wide range of services
– Large database of skilled manpower for contractor works and recruitment
– Industrial base in Tengiz Rotational Village and Kulsary over 0.8 hectares comprising of office building, accommodation, dining facilities, warehouses and full suite of heavy and light vehicles
– Knowledge of Kazakhstan regulatory requirements in the area of construction services, HSE trainings and recruitment solutions
– Experienced management team committed to delivering quality service in a safe and timely manner in accordance with the client needs and requirements